Welcome to FriendFeed, a new way of finding and communicating with friends, adhering to old-school principles.
What makes us different from other social networking websites:
- no advertisements
- no tracking cookies
- no sharing of data with third-parties *
- no algorithms for your feed, it just shows everything all your friends post
- no artificial intelligence (and no psychological experiments)
- no censorship (as long the site's basic rules are followed) *
- no blocking of, or fact-checks on content (as long as it follows our basic rules)
* unless required by law
Having said that, we do have some basic rules:
- we do not allow calls for aggression
- we do not allow sexually explicit content
- we do not allow posting of copyrighted content
- we do not allow posting personal information of other users ('doxxing')
- we do not allow posting of anything that breaks either the Dutch or your local laws
- membership is limited by location, at first we will operate in the Netherlands only, though we may decide to allow more European countries to join - we will, however, not operate on other continents, mostly to avoid international legal issues and manipulation campaigns for e.g. election interference
Breaking any of the rules will lead to removal of replies, posts or groups and may lead to a temporary or permanent ban.
Free as in freedom, not as in beer
To allow us to run the site without advertising or selling your personal data, we require a small monthly fee.
Register or log in to begin!
Please log in if you're already a member.
If you're new to this site, register for free!
(Note that writing posts or replies does require a fee.)